“Amazing Experience”
Review of Spoon Hall Pony Trekking - CLOSED

Spoon Hall Pony Trekking
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I took my two nine year olds who have some experience of riding here whilst on holiday in the Lakes and it was amazing. The staff were very friendly and very safety conscious and the ponies were very well behaved. The trek didn't start until everyone was safely saddled up and then we were on our way. We enjoyed amazing views and the staff took lots of photos to ensure we have lots to look back on and enjoy.

3  Thank ianrippin

Reviewed 11 August 2013

we started our activity holiday with a pony trek and my god what a trek, really not for the faint hearted, the pony's were well behaved and knew exactly what to do, the views from top of mountains were breathtaking. a really enjoyable experience from start to finish. the staff were really chatty and friendly.
will do again.

4  Thank wickyYorkshire
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The four of us booked for a beginners one hour hack. All the horses were immaculate and very healthy. The route was amazing with stunning views up near the peaks. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

3  Thank David H
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

The view was stunning!!!!! And the little kids were well looked after!!!! Thanks to all the staff there!!! I am gonna come back!!!! Xx

4  Thank Nelly246
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I went as a group of four as 2 couples, the family were really accomodating and friendly, the views were amazing and the best way to see the area of the Coniston Fells and the old man hill, the Dad of the family was brilliant and we had a great chat during the trek as he informed me of loads of different walks and places to go. The area itself is beautiful and I would definately go again :) 5* highly recommended

3  Thank Fred W