We stopped at Lakeland House as part of our (2 adults, 2 kids and a dog) walk along the Cumbrian Way in late May/early June this year (2013). We were soaked when we arrived but warmed up quickly by the welcome we received. We were greeted at the door and all our wet stuff (boots, leggings and coats) were taken off our hands to go away to be dried. The rooms were excellent, comfortable and warm, with a great shower en-suite. The food, including breakfast, also hit the spot. We'd definitely recommend Lakeland House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully designed boutique style bed and breakfast guest accommodation in the heart of the English Lake District in the delightful village of Coniston. Coniston Water and the Old Man of Coniston are just a few minutes walk away. Rather than being a traditional Lake District hotel, all of our rooms are offered on a bed and breakfast (B&B) basis, with local amenities from shops to dining just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Lakeland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeland House Hotel Coniston
- Lakeland House Coniston, Lake District