Just returned from a few days away after having stayed in a lovely B & B. We had the top Suite room 11 what a wonderful room. Plenty of clean towels every day. All tea coffee sugar and milk was filled up every day. Clean Sheets, room hovered and tidied lovely to come back to plenty of hot water. Staff were very friendly and helpful as we had not been to that part of the lakes before. B & B is in a wonderful location ideal for walking. Breakfast was fantastic plenty of everything poached eggs lovely, full breakfast great. Sue and staff thank you for a lovely stay my husband and I will definitely recommend your place to our friends and family. We will definitely rebook for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully designed boutique style bed and breakfast guest accommodation in the heart of the English Lake District in the delightful village of Coniston. Coniston Water and the Old Man of Coniston are just a few minutes walk away. Rather than being a traditional Lake District hotel, all of our rooms are offered on a bed and breakfast (B&B) basis, with local amenities from shops to dining just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lakeland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeland House Hotel Coniston
- Lakeland House Coniston, Lake District