We stayed at Monk Coniston for a 'long' weekend. Lovely location overlooking Coniston Water. Rooms were comfortable, and breakfast was a cold buffet, with hot dishes to order.
We also stayed for dinner one night, and the food was excellent, and above average quality and presentation. Property was a country estate, with no parking problems. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monk Coniston has been welcoming visitors for nearly 70 years. With its enviable location, it has always been attractive to walkers, outdoor enthusiasts, and those who enjoy peace and tranquillity. Monk Coniston offers spacious en-suite bedrooms, fabulous food and a spacious lounge to relax in. Our extensive grounds, which include a walled garden and an exotic tree collection, are particularly scenic, and make a delightful place to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Monk Coniston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monk Coniston Hotel Coniston
- Monk Coniston Lake District