Had a midweek break at Chestnut Villa last week with my partner and her daughter, and would happily go back again. Great location if you like walking the fells - just a stones throw from Helm Crag. The rooms are spotless, service is very good, Mike and the staff were friendly, and the breakfast was very nice too; there was plenty on offer, so there's no reason to leave the table hungry if you have a big appetite. Mike is a great host, and you can tell that he cares about the service he delivers to his guests. I thoroughly recommend the Chestnut Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chestnut Villa comprises eight cosy rooms, each with en-suite shower or bath. The rooms all come with tea and coffee facilities, colour TV and hairdryers. Each room offers a panoramic view of the surrounding fells - a vista that can also be enjoyed from the large, comfortable visitors lounge and spacious dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Chestnut Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Villa Hotel Grasmere
- Chestnut Villa Grasmere, Lake District