We stayed for a one night last minute stopover between Scotland and the Midlands (home) and were very pleased with the accommodation.
Clean and bright rooms with a comfortable modern feel.
The welcome was warm and friendly and food was excellent.
The choice of breakfast menu was outstanding and the staff were friendly, smartly dressed and accommodating.
The en suite facilities were adequate for an overnight stay with the hand basin in the bedroom itself, but this was fine. The bed was very comfortable.
I would not hesitate to recommend this venue as we found it to be lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chestnut Villa comprises eight cosy rooms, each with en-suite shower or bath. The rooms all come with tea and coffee facilities, colour TV and hairdryers. Each room offers a panoramic view of the surrounding fells - a vista that can also be enjoyed from the large, comfortable visitors lounge and spacious dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Chestnut Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Villa Hotel Grasmere
- Chestnut Villa Grasmere, Lake District