After returning for our fourth time here in the last four years, we can only reccomend this hotel highly, its rooms are large and clean and some have been refurbished to a very high standard, the staff cannot do enough for you, and its great to see that staff like jerry and gabriel make it a joyful return even Gabriel hasent forgot how to make a decent scotch to my hubbies liking, Jerry has an air that lights up the dining room, the food is excellent and the manager on the dining room, has got it running like clockwork, the Dove which is a bistro attached to the wordsworth is also another fine dining place if you have had enough of the 3 course meal and want something different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wordsworth Hotel and Spa provides an iconic destination nestling amongst the towering mountains of the English Lake District. Individually styled, comfortable bedrooms balance tradition with contemporary design with most offering stunning mountain or village views. The fine dining, air conditioned Signature Restaurant provides an award-winning menu whilst the more informal Dove Bistro showcases superb local ingredients cooked with flair and skill. For guests looking to truly pamper themselves the Lakeland Organic Spa (March 2015) offers guests a wide range of luxurious and natural treatments to ensure a fully relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your The Wordsworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wordsworth Hotel Grasmere
- The Wordsworth Hotel Grasmere, Lake District