Excellent hotel, great staff, lovely warm feel with a real open roaring fire, especially when it was blizzard outside. Great mountain view from our room. Pool and hot tub next to each other, only thing is that to enter sauna you have to exit changing rooms back into main corridor then need to have code for the changing room door to get back to pool and changing rooms. Otherwise everything was perfect from room size to hotel cleanliness. Will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wordsworth Hotel and Spa provides an iconic destination nestling amongst the towering mountains of the English Lake District. Individually styled, comfortable bedrooms balance tradition with contemporary design with most offering stunning mountain or village views. The fine dining, air conditioned Signature Restaurant provides an award-winning menu whilst the more informal Dove Bistro showcases superb local ingredients cooked with flair and skill. For guests looking to truly pamper themselves the Lakeland Organic Spa (March 2015) offers guests a wide range of luxurious and natural treatments to ensure a fully relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Wordsworth Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wordsworth Hotel Grasmere
- The Wordsworth Hotel And Spa Grasmere, Lake District