been here twice on travelzoo deals and excellent value for money. Hotel spotless, the staff friendly and very good at their jobs. Food to die for in both the restaurant and the adjoining one to hotel. The best cream tea we have ever had as the scones are delicious. The pool is great and the gardens are beautifully kept and a relaxing place to sit with privacy from the road which the hotel is directly on. Plenty of parking space and the village of Grasmere is really nice with little shops and cafes. Could not ask for more and cannot wait to go again this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wordsworth Hotel and Spa provides an iconic destination nestling amongst the towering mountains of the English Lake District. Individually styled, comfortable bedrooms balance tradition with contemporary design with most offering stunning mountain or village views. The fine dining, air conditioned Signature Restaurant provides an award-winning menu whilst the more informal Dove Bistro showcases superb local ingredients cooked with flair and skill. For guests looking to truly pamper themselves the Lakeland Organic Spa (March 2015) offers guests a wide range of luxurious and natural treatments to ensure a fully relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wordsworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wordsworth Hotel Grasmere
- The Wordsworth Hotel Grasmere, Lake District