Grasmere is a lovely town just a few minutes walk from the Gold Rill. The reception staff were very welcoming and guided us to our room in the cottage next to the hotel. The room was good sized with a very comfortable bed. There is no fridge or A/C but the window opens if needed. The shower was quite small but had lots of hot water and very nice toiletries.
Breakfast was plentiful with a lot of choice of cereals and juices, you wont go hungry.
Would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand At Grasmere is a stunning lake district country house hotel in Grasmere with a unique bar & restaurant. Ideally located within its own gardens between Grasmere lake & Grasmere village our cosy rooms feature stunning views over the surround fells or the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Grand at Grasmere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Rill Country House Hotel Grasmere
- Gold Rill Country Hotel
- Gold Rill Country Grasmere
- Grand At Grasmere Lake District