My wife and I spent a wonderful week at Lancrigg. We had been there for a memorable dinner when staying at a B&B nearby many years ago, but couldn't afford to stay there then. This time during a 3-week vacation to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary, we decided to splurge. The wonderful food, great service, fantastic views, nice room, and great hiking from the front door made it all worth every pound. Great for anyone, but heaven for vegetarians and vegans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lancrigg is set in the totally peaceful and picturesque valley of Easedale, 800 meters walk from Grasmere. The accommodation is comfortable and relaxing and makes a truly wonderful escape from a busy world. The house has many connections with past and present writers, artists and musicians. The Lancrigg is open to non-residents with a fantastic variety of refreshments available from both the restaurant and The Poets cafe bar which opens from 8:30am for breakfast and serves a classic lunch menu from 11am till late. The restaurant is available from 6:30pm. The Lancrigg restaurant offers a fantastic a la carte menu or alternatively an 8 course tasting menu. booking is recommended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Lancrigg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Hotel
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Grasmere
- The Lancrigg Hotel Grasmere, Lake District