My partner and I statyed at this hotel for only a few nights but were sad to leave. The staff were all friendly and helpful and a pleasure to talk to. The food was excellent and I would recommend it to everyone (vegetarian or not), so if you're in the lake district check it out! We were very pleased with our room (Azalea) it was a great place to come back to after a day out by the lakes!
And as mentioned by other guests the views are stunning and so peaceful. I could have sat out on the lawn all day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lancrigg Hotel is set in the totally peaceful and picturesque valley of Easedale, 1/2 mile from Grasmere. The accommodation is comfortable and relaxing and makes a wonderful escape from a busy world. The house has many connections with past and present writers, artists and musicians. The Lancrigg is open to residents and non-residents with a fantastic variety of refreshments available and a lunch menu served from 12pm until 4:30pm. The restaurant is available from 6pm to 9pm, booking is reccomended. The Lancrigg is currently a vegetarian Hotel (vegan option available), however we are currently undergoing renovation to offer a flexitarian menu(still vegetarian but with fish and meat available) and a fully stocked bar will be following soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lancrigg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Hotel
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Grasmere
- The Lancrigg Hotel Grasmere, Lake District