I can't fault Lancrigg. Lovely food, perfect location, great service, and my room (Maple) in the separate Kitty Crag house was exactly what I needed for a quiet, relaxing walking/cycling break. What a treat to walk with the deer on the way to breakfast. I can't wait to come back, both on my own, and with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lancrigg Hotel is set in the totally peaceful and picturesque valley of Easedale, 1/2 mile from Grasmere. The accommodation is comfortable and relaxing and makes a wonderful escape from a busy world. The house has many connections with past and present writers, artists and musicians. The Lancrigg is open to residents and non-residents with a fantastic variety of refreshments available and a lunch menu served from 12pm until 4:30pm. The restaurant is available from 6pm to 9pm, booking is reccomended. The Lancrigg is currently a vegetarian Hotel (vegan option available), however we are currently undergoing renovation to offer a flexitarian menu(still vegetarian but with fish and meat available) and a fully stocked bar will be following soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lancrigg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Hotel
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Grasmere
- The Lancrigg Hotel Grasmere, Lake District