Raise View is a delightful Cumbrian stone-built house with stunning views of the local fells. The welcome is excellent, as is the accommodation. We needed an early room, to change for a wedding, which was absolutely no problem, even though the place was fully-booked. A really friendly, interested couple gave us lots of local tips, a ghreat place to sleep, and an awesome breakfast.
Grasmere itself is of course charming, but not overrun, and clearly still a local's place to be.
Highly recommended to get away from everyday life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raise View House is situated at the northern end of Grasmere, yet just five minutes' walk from the village centre. We enjoy uninterrupted views of the Easedale fells, including the famed Lion & the Lamb. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Raise View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raise View House Hotel Grasmere
- Raise View House Grasmere, Lake District