We stayed at Heidi's on Sunday night (29th June) for my boyfriend's birthday, we stayed in room 1. I had seen the photos on here and Heidi's website and knew it was the place for us, I love shabby chic and Heidi has decorated the place beautifully! We were greeted with a warm welcome and shown to our room, first impressions were fantastic. We decided to go to Windermere on the open top bus but for me Grasmere is the place to stay, lots more to see and do! We had a lovely breakfast on Monday morning which was just enough to keep us going till the afternoon.
I can't fault Heidi's Lodge, clean, pretty, beautiful surroundings, comfy...the list goes on! Can't wait for our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious bed & breakfast accommodation in the heart of Grasmere. Fabulous en-suite rooms with stunning views. Beautiful furniture & furnishings. Guest lounge. Car parking. Traditional Cumbrian breakfast. A real romantic retreat where a warm welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Heidi's Grasmere Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heidi`s Grasmere Hotel Grasmere
- Heidi's Grasmere Lodge Lake District