“New Moon Restaurant - A real Gem”
Review of The Moon Highgate

The Moon Highgate
Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in Kendal
Price range: US$8 - US$52
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Cambridgeshire
“New Moon Restaurant - A real Gem”
Reviewed 21 September 2008

By far the best meal we had during our week in the Lake District. A real gem, I only wish we lived closer so we could eat at the New Moon Restaurant every week. Absolutely fantastic food, excellent service, very pleasant staff, and very reasonable prices. Not to be missed!!!!

kendal
“slip sliding”
Reviewed 7 September 2008

Have dined here many times, dont know if the staff were new or what. Sorry guys it just seemed to lack lustre.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Lovely place, I had the...”
Reviewed 2 August 2008

Lovely place, I had the risotto and fish which was perfect. This place has the nicest bread I have ever tasted, I had two lots! :-)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
England
“good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 18 June 2008

From the outside this place looks quite small but when we called in we where invited to sit upstairs which had a good atmosphere. Its quite cosy and we found the staff helpfull and friendly. We started with the soup (tomato & basil) with homemade bread and it was a decent bowlfull. I opted for the chicken in parma ham, my other half had the lamb, we where inpressed with the presentation and both agreed they were delicious. I followed with proffiteroles in a warm choc sauce (to die for) himself had sticky toffee pud. we had a decent bottle of wine and coffee and it all came to £60. Best meal we have had for a long time...Even the music was good!

Kendal
“Excellent food and ambience”
Reviewed 13 June 2008

A great restaurant for a relaxed evening out, good food, good wine and friendly staff. The steak is especially good. the upstairs restaurant has great style, downstairs has a more club/bistro feel. to it. Saturday nights get busy so book in advance.

The pre theatre supers are a great bargin mid week 6 to 7.30pm 2 courses for under £10.

Easy to find oposit the Brewery Arts Centre.