Called for a meal on our way back from a greenlaning day in the lakes,we did the same this time last year and the food was exceptional,but we have been a little disappointed with todays offering. There was only one vegetarian option for my wife and this was only a pasta dish which would have been improved with fresh pasta. The meals myself and our sons ate where good but not a patch on what we had last time. Expensive for what we got but made better by the excellent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From beginning of November 2015 the Gilpin Bridge Inn has been taken over by locals & we plan to put this Inn back on the map. We have 8 letting rooms all with ensuite. A function room for your parties, meetings etc. A great selection on our menus both lunch & evening and on a Sunday we serve a traditional sunday lunch which can be accompanied by a cheeky pint or maybe a cup of coffee. When visiting you will only find the staff with a big smile, a great sense of humour & more than happy to help you so please visit & make yourself at home in our traditional country inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gilpin Bridge Inn, Levens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gilpin Bridge Hotel And Inn
- Gilpin Bridge Hotel Kendal
- Gilpin Bridge Inn, Levens Kendal, Lake District