We have just returned from a 2 night stay at the Gilpin Bridge Hotel & Inn, and I would like to thank Terry and all his staff for a great couple of days. They made us feel so very welcome and went out of their way to pander to our needs.
The food was exceptional and the room was clean and warm, just the thing when you get back from a cold walk in the hills.
We met some lovely people in the bar and the whole atmosphere was one of relaxation around the fire.
I would recomment the Gilpin Bridge Inn to anyone and we will definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From beginning of November 2015 the Gilpin Bridge Inn has been taken over by locals & we plan to put this Inn back on the map. We have 8 letting rooms all with ensuite. A function room for your parties, meetings etc. A great selection on our menus both lunch & evening and on a Sunday we serve a traditional sunday lunch which can be accompanied by a cheeky pint or maybe a cup of coffee. When visiting you will only find the staff with a big smile, a great sense of humour & more than happy to help you so please visit & make yourself at home in our traditional country inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gilpin Bridge Inn, Levens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gilpin Bridge Hotel And Inn
- Gilpin Bridge Hotel Kendal
- Gilpin Bridge Inn, Levens Kendal, Lake District