The hotel itself is in a great location for Kendal centre. Myself and my friend stayed there during August for one night. Although there weren't many parking space, I had no problem parking, there were always 2 or 3 spaces free.
The things that put me off were that when we checked in, someone had been to the toilet and not flushed it (therefore making me think it hadn't been cleaned at all before our arrival), there were quite a few long dark hairs stuck in the bath and the headboard was extremely sticky (so much so it was a bit grim leaning against it). I mentioned it to reception on leaving and was told they were aware of the sticky headboards and that they would look into why the toilet had been used. Also - the air conditioning system is obviously controlled centrally as it was extremely warm in the room but despite lowering the temperature on the control panel, nothing happened.
All in all, having stayed in a number of Premier Inn hotels in the past, the standards in this one seemed to be much lower so I would probably choose another hotel to stay in if I visited Kendal again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District