Stayed here coming for a night out in bootleggers. Got here at 6.0 but no parking available. Managed to park overrunning double yellow lines on street but managed to move it later. Smart hotel with real nice bar with good selection of real ales and wines all good quality. Met our friends in bar and had meal prior to going out. Food ok but certainly nothing special. Other nicer places to eat in Kendal . Didn't stop for breakfast because of reviews so went down street to spoons which not great, but you know what to expect at about £4 which is more competetively priced. Will be staying here again twice prior to xmas but will watch reviews to see if food has improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District