This PTI is well placed to explore the lakes or as we did a convienient stop over not too far from the M6. We find PTIs to be good because they always have a pub with food adjacent so avoids the problem of driving after a glass of wine or 3 and at about £69 per noght quite good value and you always know what you are getting. Most PTIs have been re-furbed over the last few years.
Stayed literaly hundreds of time over the past 15yrs and rarely had a bad one. However we have twice taken up the good night sleep guarantee refund when both occasions due to excessive noise but you have to be unlucky to have a bad experience. Parking a little short at Kendal but thats the only critism I can level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District