Stayed here in august 2011. Purpose of trip was to visit the lakes for a couple of days. It was perfect for us as I didn't want to spend to much money as it wasn't our main holiday, so if you don't mind travelling the 20mins to Windermere and then beyond its good. It was our first trip to the lakes which were beautiful. The pub attached to the Premier Inn was a Table Table, which if you've been in one before then this one is exactly the same. I found the service very slow, food quality was pretty awful, you always know how poor its going to be when the food arrives 30 seconds after you ordered it. Went to pizza express in the high street the following night and I'd recommend you do the same. Overall Good location if you want cheap accommation in an otherwise expensive area, if you don't mind the travelling into the lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District