After reading the majority of the reviews concerning this hotel and the excellent recommendations we decided to book a night here. The reception was welcoming, informative and excellent customer relations (John welcomed us). The room no8 if anyone if interested was appointed to us as we wanted the quietest room and that is exactly what we got. The room was spotless, the sheets were snow white and the full lengh bath filled with HOT water to soak away the rain filled day. The pub attached to the hotel has a meal deal which was hot, ample and good value for money. Nice staff who did not rush the setting and we made an evening of it.
The breakfast was delightful, hot/continental delightful. If I was going to attempt to be picky atall all I could find fault with was that they advertised Costa Coffee and if it was it really wasn't very pleasant, luke warm and indecisive flavour.
Yes parking is a nightmare, we did manage to park at the hotel (it is pay and display), from 10-1700 but hey the machine had broken, it was great, perfect timing.
However if you want some peace No8 right at the end of the corridor and the hotel was well worth it and I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel for value for money. Thanks staff, keep the good work up, you are doing wonders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District