Yes, town centre location, but quiet, very quiet indeed, and convenient! Adjacent pub for all day meals is OK too. Within walking distance of rail station and bus station, and a good spot for exploring the Lakes using frequent bus services from Kendal to Windermere, Bowness, Ambleside, and Keswick. Two very professional receptionists on duty, and Sophie and her mate, constantly smiling, and happy people. Lift from reception and good level access to rooms and to the Wakefield Arms , all part of the same fairly new development. Nice bedroom, and cosy in depth of Winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District