I work away a lot and I am a frequent lodger at Premier Inns, love them or hate them this was a typical Premier Inn (clean, friendly, good facilities etc), that was until I started to eat at the attached resteraunt (I will be leaving a worse review there if they have a trip advisor page).
All in the Inn itself was very nice and just as expected however the attached resteraunt "Table table" served terrible food at both lunch and dinner and breakfast which was included with the B&B Premier Inn Booking. The staff, service and cleanlines of Table Table was very good.
My first meal was a "gourmet" lamb burger, they really should remove that word from the title as it was like cardboard, not real lamb and im sure there are better lamb burgers being served at Aldi! The side portion of McDonalds style looking chips were chewy (very weird).
Then came the breakfast, I could not cut through the hash browns, the poached eggs were spot on as per all Premier Inns.
The only decent meal I had was the Makhani Curry but I guess that is because they just throw it in the microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District