Spent two nights mid June. Was charged £180 for a basic room, one towel and hand towel for two people, had to get the lift down to reception, wait in the queue to request another set as the rooms don't have phones.....or fridge. One sugar each for coffee, we both have one and a half sugars! Paid for parking then told that they couldn't assure us that we would be able to get another space if we moved the car!
The shower drain was so blocked that the water couldn't drain, so I had to clean it out myself...difficult to call in housekeeping when mid shower... and removed so much hair that I thought someone had lost a small dog....revolting!!!...plus the waste bins in the bathroom weren't cleared for the two days...told the desk staff about our grievences, they were sympathetic but said that they were a 'budget hotel' and my husband replied 'not at £185 for two nights, you're not'...and where are the signs stating that it is a 'budget hotel?'...surprise, surprise there isn't any. If you are from another country you are instantly fooled due to your lack of knowledge!!
On the up side, the room was large and the bed, comfortable...but that is where it ends!
I dislike not getting what I paid for, so in future I suggest look beyond Premier as we will do also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District