Stopped over in Kendal's Premier Inn on the way down south to break up a long journey. Found the hotel really clean and pretty modern, the rooms were fine for an overnight stay with everything that we required, beds were really comfy.To be honest I reckon £5 for 24hrs parking is acceptable especially as we got a great deal on the hotel. Didn't eat in the hotel but had a couple of beers, the restaurant area was nice and staff chatted away with us.Would definitely reccomend this Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Lake District