“Fantastic Food. Excellent”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is licensed and has an unfussy pleasant ambience enhanced by attractive artwork, some by a local artist, which gives it a Mediterranean feel. The menus are varied and very reasonably priced, all the food is sourced locally and our meat is predominately produced in Cumbria. Opening times:Mon-Wed: 9.30am-5.00pmThurs, Fri, Saturday: 9.30am-8.30pm.
Reviewed 28 January 2011

This is a fantastic, unpretentious restaurant, with truly excellent food. I mean the food really is excellent. My wife and I are very impressed with the place. It has become our favourite place to eat and we are happy to travel almost twenty miles to do so. This place deserves to do really well and I hope that people flock to it because it is well worth it.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

Visited recently for lunch, food was excellent as was the service. We made the mistake of sitting near the door on a very cold winters day the cold air blew at us everytime someone came in or out and the door was sticking open!!

However overall an excellent place to have lunch with friends!!
Just what Kendal needs!!

Reviewed 14 November 2010

My son & I ate there this week. Its open 9.30am to 8.30pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so is very convenient for after school food.

We both really enjoyed our Fish & Chips followed by some great Ice Cream. The menu has plenty of choice and there is also a good diverse children's menu.

1  Thank StephenCKendal