We have recently attended one of Castle Green Hotels festive party night. What a treat!!
From booking, through to the follow up phone call to see if everything had been all right for us, was first class.A nice touch was Santa Claus welcoming us as we arrived, and wow what staff. They were attentive, courteous and friendly and everything was run like clockwork. The food was plentiful,extremely nice,and served hot.The disco and band ( The Picasso Brothers) played good music from different eras and I have never seen people get up so quickly to dance!!!
Well done Castle Green Hotel. How lucky am I to live in Kendal and have this superb hotel on my doorstep. Will we recommend it....you bet we will. Will we be back......thats a promise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District