The hotel is situated 10 minute drive to Kendall town centre so easy access to the surrounding area.
Also easy access from the M6.
The hotel rooms are quite small and the view from the window we had, is not what you would expect in Kendal with the drive to the rear of the kitchens.
The rooms are well maintained and to agod standard.
The facilities are good with bar and dining areas a pub is located near the car park where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District