We stayed in this best western hotel as part of our little trip around the lake district for our first anniversary.
When we arrived the reception were very pleasant and very quick. We got to our room and very clean and modern it was great!! :) We made a reservation at Alexanders pub/restaurant and it was one of the best meals I have ever had, it was delicious. Morning after we went to breakfast and was greeted by a cheerful lady and showed us to our table. Breakfast was very tasty. When we checked out we asked where to get mint cake and the receptionist went to get some for us which was very nice!! I am so happy we stayed here and most definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District