This is a great hotel to stay at. The staff are warm and welcoming, the rooms are great. The food in the restaurant for me, is the hidden gem. The food was excellent. We stayed with some friends, it would be a good hotel for families too. Its located about a 5min drive from the town centre, where there are some good places to eat and drink. The only slight negative for me, was the food at Alexanders pub didn't come close to the quality of the food in the main hotel. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District