Had an excellent weekend break here. The hotel is set in beautiful gardens overlooking Kendal. The staff are very friendly, great breakfast and the room was standard for this type of hotel. We were lucky enough to catch the local beer festival at the hotel which provided a sample of the local real ales and free entertainment. We had our evening meals in the Alexenders Pub attached to the hotel which provided a casual environment which we prefer. A 30 min stroll and you are in Kendal town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District