Had a lovely few days at the Castle Green Hotel. Lovely location and surroundings. A good base for travelling around the Lakes. Room was spacious, clean and tidy. Well appointed bathroom and facilities. Didn't eat in the main restaurant in the evenings, preferring the Alexander Pub, which is part of the Hotel. Breakfast was really good, a good choice on the buffet and the food was good. Staff where always polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend and visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District