The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Kendall in lovely well maintained gardens and woodland. We had a very pleasant 15min walk from the back of the hotel through the woods. Very pleasant and helpful staff but the receptionist and the breakfast manager's sunny dispositions were outstanding. Our room had a wonderful vista across the gardens and nearby hills. Room was spacious, very clean and comfortable with one exception, the pillows were quite hard. There was a wedding and a party event going on but we were not disturbed by this. Exceptional breakfast with all tastes catered for. Room service not so spot on though and we had to send something back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District