On the outskirts of Kendal, the hotel is set in well-kept grounds with magnificent views. The room was lovely, the view terrific and staff were friendly and went out of their way to make you feel at home. (Our room wasn't quite ready due to computer failure, so we were offered complimentary tea while we waited.) Pool and leisure facilities also good. The breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were excellent. Also, try the bar for a less formal setting with hearty-sized meal portions. The only slight down-side was intrusive noise from the running machines in the gym beneath our room. Excellent, though, and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District