We stayed for two nights in January 2014. There was a problem with the first room we were given. There was an odd smell. The staff gave us a new room. Both rooms were well appointed and comfortable. We ate the first night in the o. Site pub. Food and atmosphere were first class on the second night we had dinner in the restaurant. Again splendid food and excellent service. Breakfast in the restaurant was also of a high standard. Facilities at the hotel were very good. A special mention for the excellent staff who made us feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District