We stayed at The Castle Green Hotel for one night as part of our weekend break to the lakes. We upgraded to a balcony room which was lovely. The pool and gym facilities were brilliant and the views were amazing! The only thing that let the hotel down was the breakfast in the morning. The restaurant was lovely but the food wasn't of the standard we expected for the price paid there was shell pieces in the fried egg and pieces of gristle and none in the bacon. We usually opt for a breakfast in a cafe on the way home but decided to have breakfast In the hotel on this occasion which unfortunately was a bad choice. Thank you. We may be back but we would not have breakfast this time round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District