I have just celebrated a big birthday with a weekend stay at the Castle Green. Have to say as always it was most enjoyable. We have been visiting now for the last 10 years and over that time have seen great improvements. The hotel and gardens are lovely, kept well maintained and clean. Staff are friendly and efficient, we know that most of them have worked there for many years which is a good testimony to the hotel and management.
Food is excellent, good choice and quality using only the best produce.
We are visiting again in September, it is certainly a treat we look forward too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District