I have recently returned from a mini break at the Castle Green Hotel. We found the hotel room clean and comfortable. We dined in Alexander’s pub on two occasions, the pub is adjacent to the hotel and we were happy with food and service. The hotel breakfast was very good and we were spoilt for choice with so many options. The most enjoyable experience of our stay were the relaxing treatments in the Green Rooms which were kindly arranged by a member of staff at very short notice on a busy weekend. I would stay at this hotel again but would request a room with a view of the lovely gardens at the front. I would not stay in the same room at the rear of the hotel, as noise in the early morning from the gym and pool disturbed our sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Green Hotel in Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District