Stayed at the Hotel on the way to the Lakes for the weekend.
Wish we could have stayed here for the full 3 nights.
Everything was wonderful to say the least. There was a couple of weddings going on at the same time as our stay - but you wouldnt have know it.
The hotel was not overrun by drunken wedding guests - they had their own private area.
The leisure centre was top notch - even had my first massage!! The grounds were lovely too.
The food was heavenly... and would love to stay again.
The only down side..... there was only a shower in the en suite. But it was a good powerful one.
10 out of 10.
look forward to coming back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent, family-run four star hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive conference & banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four executive, seven balcony and three family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel In Kendal, BW Premier Collection Lake District