“Nice as a one off”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice as a one off”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The food adults food was nice though the children's food wasn't very good. Child's burger was a burnt lump of meat between a dry bun. The tables were really sticky. The service left us a bit disappointed as well, we were left for an hour before we had chance to order and we asked them not the other way round. It wasn't busy either.

• Visited June 2014

Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Great Rural Pub”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Good ales and decent food - A little too crowded on the weekends.
Warm welcome.
Dogs welcome.
Bar and lounge as well as a dedicated restaurant area.
Real fire (for winter evenings).

Visited April 2014
Conwy, United Kingdom
“disappointed”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

we had fish, chips and peas. The fish was mostly batter which was over cooked with very thin fish inside. The chips were made with awful potatoes and inedible. The mushy peas were of inferior quality and tasted awful. When I complained on paying the bill there was no offer made to reduce the bill for food I could not eat. Total waste of time and money.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank lynn s
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meal”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I popped into the Station Inn for a meal whilst waiting for friends. The wine was nice. I ordered surf and turf. The "turf" was inedible and the rest was nothing better than ok. The chap behind was somewhat surly when I requested a discount because I could not eat my steak. My experience was just about on the upper side of adequate.

1 Thank H H
Birmingham, England
“Average beer to finish off my day drinking around the Lakes”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Poorest pint of Hawkshead Bitter of my day tour of the area and a real let down as last one before my train home. Stunningly average and menu looked like bog standard stuff which may be what is needed but nothing inspiring.