“Finally, somewhere good to eat in Kendal”
Review of Romneys

Romneys
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Kendal
Price range: US$3 - US$24
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Seaton Delaval, United Kingdom
“Finally, somewhere good to eat in Kendal”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent service and one of the best carverys we've had (and we've had a lot). Great ambience and attentive staff with 4 meats to choose from. All food well cooked and nicely presented, will definitely be back next time we're in the area.

1 Thank cutestredpanda

Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Very good Carvery”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Family Birthday meal for 15, enjoyed by all. Friendly staff and great service. Choice of pork, turkey beef and ham and plenty of it. Lots of different veg and potatoes, Great outdoor play area for children.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Amazing cavary !”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We went for the cavery and oh my goodness it was amazing.

You have a choice of 4 meats : turkey, pork, glazed gammon and beef and more vegetable options than ive ever seen at a cavery and including more unusual options (from what I've experienced at least) such as sweetcorn and mashed sweet potato. You also get a choice of beef or vegetarian gravey and things like cranberry sauce, apple sauce, mint and horseradish.

I had the gammon and turkey and were extremely tasty and well cooked. The vegetables were also delightful. I wish we could comment on dessert but we were too stuffed from the cavery.

Sadly we live in south wales but if we lived closer this would now be our go to cavery. My partner and I were both very impressed with the food, price and friendly staff : ) thanks !!

1 Thank blackrosepetals91
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“Great little Snug ”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

An amazing place. Room so quirky and we'll designed, loved the sunken bath. The staff were so friendly and helpful Ate in the restaurant on first night. My rack of ribs reminded me of the flintstones huge and BBQ sauce was yummy. Only negative was the parking car park very crowded and hard to find spaces

Chester, United Kingdom
“Great place for family meal”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We visited her with my elderly godmother, her daughter and grandson. The carver went down well with young an old. You should see the size of the Yorkshire puddings! The staff were very helpful and carried my godmothers plate back to the table for her. We were at a lovely round table so we could all talk to each other.

I had the winter salad which was delicious, my husband had the fish and chips. Unfortunately the fish was off but the manager sorted this out for us.