“Top British diner, in the heart of Kendal.”
Review of TT's Diner & Take-out - CLOSED

TT's Diner & Take-out
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Everybody should make a visit 2 Kendal's unique British diner! Great HOMEMADE British food 2 eat in and take away,snacks~main courses~desserts!! Fabulous atmosphere,cosy and friendly!! Take advantage of the free WIFI and free REFILLS on most soft drinks,tea's and coffee!! The homemade pie's and ice cream milkshake's are a must I will most definitely be returning!!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

After moving away from Kendal over 6 years ago, to Newcastle if heard around a year ago a new Diner opening in the town, and heard nothing but positive things.
I have now moved back to the area and made a bee line for TT's the first time I was in the town centre.
Amazing experience, the food was impeccable and the staff were only too happy to ensure my visit was one to remember. Numerous re-fills of fizzy pop was a nice touch & I didn't need to ask once. The staff were so switched on to what was going on around the diner. Great experience, and I'll be back whenever I'm in town.

A credit to the local owners.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

what a good find.excellent food & value for money, would go back again when back in Kendal.
staff very friendly.

TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thanks for the nice comments. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Went today with my two girls. Lovely friendly welcome! Nothing was too much trouble. Had a baked potato myself, it came with a lovely fresh salad. One of my daughters had a toastie and the other the special of the day, pork bagette with apple sauce, which they really enjoyed and one had yummy sticky toffee pudding - we were all so full when we left and very happy! I thought it was very good value, especially as we had top ups on our drinks. I will definitely be visiting again, and have already recommended it to others. It was a very good dining experience and lovely to support a local business, where they obviously take pride in their work and work hard with a smile. Very clean and great decor too - loved the old adverts on the walls. We will be returning, I want to try the leek and stilton pie - a very impressive menu! The sausage and mash looked WOW too!

1  Thank NetCumbria
TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Thank you so much for such a nice comment. It was me who served you, it was a pleasure. You were such a smiley friendly bunch it was a pleasure to have you in. Next time your in the diner your kind words will of earned you a free cake for being so lovely.

We really do try to give good value and have so many new and exciting things planned for the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The food is excellent real home made piping hot. Friendly staff. also do take away you may have to wait awhile but worth it.

TT's K, Owner at TT's Diner & Take-out, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

What a lovely review thanks for your kind words. Our aim is to sell good British food with a smile...Free coffee next time for such kind words...!