“tapas”

Ranked #37 of 148 Restaurants in Kendal
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Bar, Brew Pub, British, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Brew pub, serving Lunches Tuesday to Saturday between 12 and 5pm. Also available are teas, coffees quality wines and beers, both guest ales and our own brewed on the premises. Room hire available with catering if required. Sun terrace. Live music nights.
“tapas”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

this was the second time we have had the tapas and both visits have been the best tapas we have tasted outside of spain, first class food and service

Leicestershire
“Absolutely Awesome!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

People say that Trip Advisor takes away the adventure of looking for a place to eat & taking a punt. I disagree! We came to Kendal today intending to eat at Deja Vue - only to find it is closed Tuesday lunchtime. We have eaten there before & know it's great. So we went into Pizza Express just to get out of the rain, but I wasn't happy. I quickly fired up Trip Advisor & saw the reviews for Burgundy's so we left and went in search of the place. Amazing! Friendly staff, great beer and beautiful food!! We would never have found this place without Trip Advisor - we are so glad we checked! We had tapas - 8 dishes between 4 of us - and liked EVERYTHING! If you like tapas this is the place to come - you will love it!

1 Thank Happy2Travel3
“Tapas to return for!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Four of us, including two locals had a Tapas late lunch which came with Staff of Life bread. Great Tapas, great Malbec,great staff. Make sure you visit when in Kendal. Will be back.

Street, United Kingdom
“A surprisingly good light lunch.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Came upon this bar by chance today after wandering down 'the yard' off the main street and had a lovely lunch. Just sandwiches and soup/potato wedges served with salad but all the ingrediants were delicious, especially the brown bread. Friendly, relaxed surroundings - would recommend a visit.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Right here right now.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Feel compelled to write an instant review....because I'm getting excellent customer service, simple as that. Yes, the place is intriguing and has it's wee nooks and crannys, and yes it has it's own microbrewery (the one I sampled was dark and chewy, lower alcohol too which was perfect for me), but the welcome and overall friendliness contributes mainly to this one of my top bars of the uk, and I've been in literally hundreds if not over the 1000 mark in my time around this country.
5 stars all the way, worth seeking out as I did.
Thanks!