“Love this place”

Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Kendal
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Farrers is a really cute little spot with tasty food and fantastic coffee, I usually pop in here when I'm in Kendal, mainly for the coffee as there's a great variety to chose from. The food is usually good though I've only ever had snacks there.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

called in to buy some english breakfast tea which i enjoy in our local cafe in morland penrith. decided to stay for a cuppa had english breakfast tea not quite as tasty as our local cafe but it could be the water or made differently. cost £2.20 each and toasted teacake and brownie took it to to about £12 so not cheap, nice atmosphere with the old furniture and is bigger than what you think. I need to calll back next time im in kendal as the tea strainer i bought seems to be faulty.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

As a (former) fan of large coffee chains - which seem to sprout up on every motorway service station in the country nowadays - I was pleasantly surprised and treated to the most fabulous coffee at Farrers Tea and Coffee Shop the other day. I consider myself a local and I've been aware of Farrers for most of my life but I've never tried their wares until recently; friendly staff gave a very warm welcome and there's a fabulous array of sweets and savouries; but the crowning glory was the coffee - in my case a simple Americano, served with a choice of milks - it was delicious! Thank you Farrers, I look forward to my next visit soon. Heartily recommended :-)

1  Thank Nigel B
Reviewed 14 March 2014

A good choice of coffees, though I don't like being charged extra for milk when having n americano. The service was slow when taking our order. I personally prefer other coffee shops in Kendal.

1  Thank LesEd
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Popped in with my partner for tea/coffee/cake. Shop/cafe is full of character and service was prompt and friendly - good value at £8.50 - you could pay rather more at an anonymous chain.