“Superb restaurant, Fantastic view,”

Highfield Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 130 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Superb restaurant, Fantastic view,”
Reviewed 5 March 2011

We visited the Highfield in Keswick on the 1st March and had what i could only describe as a beautiful meal ,with very attentive staff the restaurant is a must for anyone staying in Keswick.

• Visited March 2011

St Albans, United Kingdom
“The best food I've ever had!”
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Without any doubt whatsoever, the food at Highfield Restaurant is the best food I've ever tasted! Every dish was perfectly cooked, seasoned and presented.
The complexity of the flavours were exceptional! I sat across the table from my wife and for the first time we were speechless, completely blown away!
The superb food was accompanied by professional and friendly service from beginning to end.
The décor and ambience was faultless, all created by the perfect light setting and music volume (such an important part of dinning which is often overlooked).
All in all the Highfield Restaurant has been categorically the best dinning experience we have ever had!

Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5 star dinning in Keswick”
Reviewed 9 November 2010

After walking around Keswick on the lookout for a nice restaurant and not finding anything that took my fancy I decided to have a look online and found this fantastic hotel restaurant. It is only a short walk from the town centre and the food and service were some of the best I have experienced. The staff really made you feel like you were very important. It was certainly not what I expected from a hotel in a small Cumbrian town.

Greater Manchester
“Eating Out”
Reviewed 6 March 2010

If you are visiting Keswick I would recommend that you try there restaurant. The food is absolutely brillaint.

Nottingham
“Top food”
Reviewed 6 August 2008

We didn't stay at the hotel because we were camping but felt I had to comment on the restaurant.
The food was wonderful, complemented by efficient but unintrusive service from friendly staff.
Far superior to Morrells.
Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you Highfield, we really enjoyed dining with you!