“Stunning House”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KeithRD
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Stunning House”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

What a magnificent house! Great location in Keswick for the Convention Centre in Skiddaw Street. My wife & I stayed here with our extended family - 6 adults, 3 children and an infant. Excellent facilities, en-suite in each of the 4 bedrooms. I can't understand one review who complained about this! We found all the catering utensils to be just right. The Hot Tub was a great bonus for the children (and adults!). Maria (the owner) couldn't have been more helpful. The only downside was that the letting agents don't operate a loyalty scheme enabling guests to have first option to re-book for the following year (not the owners fault!). Note that your green bin (paper/cardboard) may not get emptied (ours didn't). Would definitely re-book another year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No loyalty scheme to re-book the following year
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chesham
Reviewed 13 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
13 Jul 2013
Thank you for your recent review for this property.

We have passed a copy of your review to the owner for their information.

We do advise all guests to contact the office or the owner as soon as possible should you have any problems with your property. Unfortunately, on this occasion, we did not receive a call regarding the issues you have raised above. Had we been made aware of your concerns we would have acted immediately to ensure that your stay was as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Greta Mill has been sympathetically and lovingly renovated by the owners using their flare for design. It is extremely popular with large families and groups of friends. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at this property but hope to welcome you back to the Lake District in the future.
Lanark

Luxury-minded travelers
Scarborough
Reviewed 29 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing