“Lovely house”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

50minsinr...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely house”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Just arrived hope after a brilliant 3 night stay. MY sister booked the cottage for me as we were going to Keswick to celebrate my husbands 70 birthday. There was myself and my husband, my sister and her husband and my brother and his wife. The house is a perfect venue to relax it's really home from home and has been renovated to a really night standard by the current owner. The 3 double bedrooms are really nice with really good quality bed linen. There everything in the kitchen you could possibly need and although the central heating makes the house very warm it was fabulous to stoke up the wood burner in the lounge it was sooooo cozy. We used walk into the town early afternoon have something to eat then all come back get our compfys on and chill out with snacks and nibbles and of course a few glasses of wine. I would highly recommended this cottage for families or groups of friends as there is plenty of space and you never feel on top of one another.

Great job with the refurb lovely and modern but still a cottage feel.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Nov 2016
Good afternoon
Thank you for your review following your stay at La Casa. We are delighted you had a brilliant stay and found the cottage and its location perfect. It is great to hear that you would highly recommend this cottage to others and we hope to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards
Lakes Cottage Holidays
017687 74060
McIntosh9...
Glasgow
“Fantastic House in Keswick”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Stayed in La Casa for a week with my family and two dogs, finding the house was easy the location for convenience to town centre is great probably only a 5 minute walk also 5 minute walk to Fitz Park that is was really great for walking the dogs "perfect" . The house its self is really deceiving from the outside it doesn't look very big when stood on the pavement outside but when you get inside the property gives you a pleasant surprise it's pretty large and on 3 levels the sitting room and dining room are a great size as is the Kitchen at the rear off the dining room then leading to a good little backyard ideal for just letting the dogs come and go. The bedrooms are really big and spacious and beautifully decorated , the bathroom is separated from the toilet it really works well . The whole property has been extensively refurbished recently and finished to a high standard, I had a issue with the heating but after contacting the letting company it was resolved super quick thanks to the owner which we were really pleased about his concern about our stay being perfect which overall I have to say it was , If you have dogs then I can guarantee you will love Keswick and the Lake District so so dog friendly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The proximity to the town centre
Liked least: The Rain but I'm Scottish so I'm used to it.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Nov 2016
Good afternoon
Thank you for your review following your stay at La Casa, Keswick. We are delighted you had a lovely time and found the house and its location perfect. Keswick is a very dog friendly place with the majority of the cafe's bars and restaurants as well as the holiday cottages all welcoming dogs.
We hope to welcome you again in the future.
Kind regards
Lakes Cottage Holidays
017687 74060
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing