“Birthday meal”

Good for: Child-friendly
west midlands
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A wonderful night with good food but what makes this place extra special is the staff they were lovely and went out of their way to make the evening special . The puddings especially the ice cream sundaes were fabulous .

• Visited August 2014

Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty but not very 'gluten friendly'”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Although the food was nice, when I asked to have the Italian stew served without bread because I can't eat gluten, the waitress checked and said it could be substituted for another side dish on the menu. When the meal arrived, the stew was more like a pasta and full of wheat pasta which was not listed on the menu (however a detailed list of the other ingredients were.) I cannot eat pasta either. They waitress kindly took it back to the kitchen to 'cook it without' which I suspect meant 'pick out the pasta.' By the time it arrived, my side was cold and my date had completely finished the meal. No apologies were made for this. When the bill arrived, we were then charged extra for the side dish which was meant to be substituted.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Emily R
Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely lunch, friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Just had a late lunch at Casa Bella, Keswick.
The meals were good value, the decor pleasant.
The lady that served us was efficient without being intrusive, service was promt and the thing I liked best was that the children's meals were brought out first, something that I was trained to do years ago at the beginning of my career in hospitality which unfortunately I find rarely happens now. My husbands meal came out about 1-2minutes after hours and he was given an immediate apology, something else that seems to be a little rare these days. Well done Casa Bella, you have got it all right!

• Visited August 2014
“Amazing lunch”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Found this restaurant by accident. It was raining and we were hungary. The food was amazing and the size of portions were more than ample. I will definitely be coming back when I next visit Keswick. Thank you.

Visited August 2014
Workington, United Kingdom
“Lunchtime visit”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Delicious freshly made pasta hit the spot on this impromptu visit. I will be back and look forward to some of that amazing looking gelato! Bella!

Visited July 2014